Quality Customers Matter.
But Mismatches Do Happen.
Our Defective Customer Information Replacement Policy.
As the RIM industry’s only online marketplace, we take great pride in leveraging our state-of-the-art online customer platform with accurate partner information to quickly connect vetted and verified ready-to-buy customers with RIM companies within seconds!
Our focus is on helping you to CONNECT TO MORE CUSTOMERS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE with as ACCURATE INFORMATION as we can provide.
And while we are committed to sending out only quality sales-ready customer information, we know that they can’t all be perfect. In the event that we’ve made a ‘mismatch’, we will gladly replace it. That’s why we have a Defective Customer Information Replacement Policy.
Here’s How Our Defective Customer Information Policy Works:
First, it is important to understand that our online technology platform and customer service team uses two primary sets of criteria when connecting your business to ‘ready-to-buy’ customers:
- SERVICE TYPE: Customers that match the ‘service’ that you have requested.
- ZIP CODE: Customers that match the ‘zip code’ that you have requested.
Usine the data, we have collected from you, our customer service team vets and verifies customer requests that meet your specific zip code and service criteria. If there is a match, we send it within seconds!
What We Don’t Screen For:
- Our verification process does not screen for things like price, past or current relationships with our partners, whether they have contacted you directly or if they intend to buy from you. This is information that you will collect once you initiate the connection.
- Our business model and pricing structure revolves around the mutual agreement that we will send you quality, ready-to-buy customer information that meet your specific zip code and service criteria as quickly as possible with the most accurate information we have gathered. In return you will do everything in your power to convert the opportunity to a new customer. Therefore, it is important to know that as an online marketplace service, once we send the customer information to you, we have no control over what happens after that information has been provided and once you pursue the prospective customer.
For This Reason, We Have Three Simple Criteria for Replacement of Defective Customer Information Profiles:
Given how our business model works, the general rule is that Record Nations will replace defective customer information profiles with a profile of equal value when Record Nations is directly responsible for the defect. We are directly responsible for a defective profile when one of three things happen: (*)
- Wrong Zip Code: A customer profile is not in the defined zip code areas of service at the time the referral was sent.
- Wrong Contact Information: A customer profile has inaccurate contact information making it impossible to contact the client.
- Duplicate Customer Profile: A customer profile is a duplicate of a recent Record Nations profile (within three months).
** Record Nations works hard to ensure that the issues listed above are addressed before the customer profile is sent to you. If any of these should become a recurring problem, please provide us with feedback so that we may further address your concern.
Timing Matters. You Must Notify Us Within Six Days of the Original Profile Delivery Date:
Replacement requests must be submitted on a timely basis and exclusively through the partner management system. They must be submitted within six (6) days of the original profile delivery date.
Frequently Asked Questions About Replacement Customer Profiles
I received the same customer inquiry through my own marketing efforts. May I have a replacement profile?
We know that in addition to using Record Nations, the majority of our partners have other means of promoting their company, such as yellow page directories or advertising. We also know that 20% of people request RIM services from multiple sources. Because we cannot control if a customer has come to you via another channel, it is a matter of policy that we do not issue replacements for duplicate names that come to you from other outside sources.
I received a profile from a current or past customer. May I have a replacement profile?
Unfortunately, we do not know if a Record Nation’s customer who is looking for services is a current or past customer of yours. Therefore it is a matter of policy that we do not issue replacements for names that come to us that represent current or past customers. (Although it is probably useful information for you to have learned that your current customer may be shopping around).
A ‘ready-to-buy’ customer you have sent me is only shopping for price. Does this qualify for replacement?
Record Nations has no control over the pricing structure of our network partners nor do we promote our brand as a ‘price-comparison’ marketplace for RIM services. Our promise to customers is to ‘connect’ them to a local, RIM company and we do so using the ZIP CODE and SERVICE information you have provided. Because we have no control over the nature of a prospect’s inquiry once we have connected them to you we do not replace profiles based on the nature of prospect inquiries.
I have been calling and emailing the customer since I received the referral. I can’t get a hold of them and they are completely unresponsive. May I get a replacement?
Our business model and pricing structure revolves around the agreement that we will send you quality, ready-to-buy customers that meet your specific zip code and service criteria as quickly as possible with the most accurate information we have gathered. Unfortunately, once we send out the customer information to you, we have no control over the customers response. That said we do know that statistically, the faster you respond, the more likely the prospect will to do business with you.
A customer has decided to perform the work in-house.
Unfortunately, once we send out the customer information, we have no control over the customers response or final decision to proceed with any partner.